各種データ

評議会

council.png
パクリ元
http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Council
txtはまだ確認してない

 各種データ/評議会/Conclave(2015/05/03)
 ※ConclaveDLCを導入することで法律回りが大きく拡張されるので、別にページを作りました。

特に記載がない限り、能力は評議員、ボーナス・ペナルティは主君(あなた)に入るものとする

構成員

  • 役職名は国教により変動
    本頁内では、便宜上下記の表記で統一する
役職職能尊厳*1評価月給当人ボーナス任務
宰相
Chancellor
外交0.33+150.10名声+0.015/月外交関係を改善
要求権を捏造
仲違い工作
氏族感情を改善(遊牧民)
元帥
Martial
軍事0.33+150.10名声+0.015/月暴動の鎮圧
練兵
軍事技術を研究
略奪兵を組織(部族制)
家令
Steward
管理0.33+150.10名声+0.015/月徴税
工事を監督
経済技術を研究
伝承を組成(部族制)
部族の定住(部族制)
供物を徴収(遊牧民)
密偵頭
Spymaster
策略0.10+150.10策謀
情報網を構築
技術調査
宮廷司祭
Court Chaplain
学習0.15+150.10信仰心+0.015/月思想転向
文化技術研究
宗教的関係を改善
寄付(ムスリム)
熱意を結晶(部族制)

任務

宰相

任務の詳細?

外交関係を改善 / Improve Diplomatic Relations

  • 成功: 対象地の領主のいずれか(他国の場合は伯爵級以上を対象)から4年の間評価+30(この修正は累積する)
  • 失敗: 上記と同様に評価-20

要求権を捏造 / Fabricate Claims

遊牧民は使用不能

  • 成功: 対象地の伯爵・公爵位に対する一代限りの強い要求権をイベント獲得
    • 資金年収相当の資金と、あなたの第一称号(伯爵・公爵・王or皇帝)によって名声50100150をイベント消費
      公爵要求権の捏造ではこの2倍を要する
    • 対象の領主から10年の間評価-25
    • 判定成功時、宰相の能力によっては公爵の要求権が獲得できる(外交15~17で10%、外交18~19で20%、外交20以上で30%)
    • 既に伯爵の要求権を持っている場合、上記ルールで公爵の要求権を捏造した場合のみ受け取る
  • 失敗: 宰相が暗殺もしくは買収される
  • Success: Creates a strong uninheritable claim on a county or duchy. Fabricating a county claim costs the ruler prestige (50 for counts, 100 for dukes, 150 for kings+) and 1 year's income. The costs for a duchy claim are doubled. The target will be furious (-25 opinion for 10 years). All successful claims have a fixed chance to be duchy claims based on the chancellor's diplomacy attribute (10% if the diplomacy attribute is between 15 and 17, 20% if between 18 and 19, and 30% if 20 or above). Rulers that already have a county claim for the target province will only receive duchy claims (note that the same rules for successful duchy claim creation still apply for this case).
  • Failure: A specific subset of events that allows the target to attempt to assassinate or bribe the chancellor.

仲違い工作 / Sow Dissent

  • 成功: 対象地の領主とその主君との間に一時的な評価ペナルティが発生
  • 失敗: 対象地の領主から評価ペナルティ

氏族感情を改善 / Improve Clan Sentiment

遊牧民のみ使用可能

  • 成功: 他氏族から自氏族への感情(≠評価)が改善

元帥

任務の詳細?

暴動の鎮圧 / Suppress Revolts

  • 対象地で投獄成功率増加: 軍事x1%
  • 対象地で暴動発生確率軽減: 軍事x1%

練兵 / Train Troops

  • 対象地で召集軍の規模増加: 軍事x2.5%
  • 対象地で戦力補充速度増加: 軍事x5%
    • 成功: 対象地で1年の間戦力補充速度+50%
    • 失敗: 野心的嘘つきな家臣により対象地で6ヶ月の間戦力補充速度-200%
  • +2.5%/skill levy size.
  • +5%/skill reinforce rate.
    • Success: +50% reinforcement rate for 1 year in province.
    • Failure: Anger vassal with Ambitious or Deceitful traits, -200% province reinforcement rate for 6 months.

軍事技術を研究 / Research Military Tech

部族制は使用不能

  • 軍事的発展の伝播速度増加: 軍事x5%
    • 成功: 軍事8以上かつ外交7以上か社交的な地方領主と関係が改善し、軍事技術点+50
    • 失敗: 元帥が負傷(75%)もしくは欠損(25%)
  • +5% Military tech spread rate/skill.
    • Success: Local lord with 8+ Military skill and either 7+ Diplomacy or Gregarious trait gets improved relations, 50 Military points.
    • Failure: Marshal wounded (75% chance) or maimed (25% chance).

略奪兵を組織 / Organize raid

部族制のみ使用可能

  • 成功: 3部隊のイベント兵を獲得(平和時のみ)
    それぞれ国内兵力の2.5%にあたり100~3000人の範囲に収まる
    これらは維持費に資金がかかり、5ヶ月以内に略奪に従事しなければ解散する

Success: Get event troops (Three stacks each 2.5% of realm levies, minimum of 100 and maximum of 3000), which must be used to raid within 5 months or else be disbanded, costing money. Must be at peace to trigger.

家令

任務の詳細?

徴税 / Collect Taxes

部族制・遊牧民は使用不能

  • 対象地で税収増加: 管理x2.5%
    • 成功: 対象地で資金年収の50%を獲得
    • 失敗: 家令が負傷もしくは死亡し、あなたは名声-10~15
    • 失敗: 対象地で暴動発生確率が増加し、領主が苛立つ
  • +2.5% tax/skill.
    • Success: Get bonus money equal to 50% of annual income.
    • Failure: Steward is chased by peasants and potentially wounded or killed; liege loses 10-15 prestige.
    • Failure: Peasants angered; increasing revolt risk and annoying local lords.

工事を監督 / Oversee Construction

  • 対象地で建設時間削減: 管理x2.5%
    • 成功: 家令が永続的な建築監督となり、対象地で建設時間-5%*2
    • 失敗: 地方貴族の怠慢により関係が悪化し1年の間建設時間+30%
  • -2.5% construction time/skill.
    Success: Steward becomes permanent Master Builder, reducing construction time by a further 5% wherever present (this continues to apply even if fired from stewardship job).
    Failure: Local noble sabotages building, decreasing relations and increasing build time by 30% for one year.

経済技術を研究 / Research Economy Tech

部族制は使用不能

  • 経済的発展の伝播速度増加: 管理x5%

伝承を組成 / Build Legend

部族制のみ使用可能

  • 名声名声: +管理x0.1/月
    • 成功: 3部隊のイベント兵を獲得
      それぞれ国内兵力の7.5%にあたり100~3000人の範囲に収まる
      これらは維持費に名声がかかり、9~15ヶ月以内に戦闘に参加しないと解散する
      また戦争が終わった時点で、他に継続中の戦争があっても解散する
  • +0.1 Prestige per skill per month
    • Success: Get event troops (Three stacks, each 7.5% of realm levies, minimum of 100 and maximum of 3000), which must be used in battle within one year (plus or minus three months) or else be disbanded, costing prestige.) Troops are automatically disbanded when war ends, although they will remain if another war was declared before ending the first one.

部族の定住 / Settle Tribe

部族制のみ使用可能

  • 成功: 対象地が自文化に転向(自領土のみ派遣可能)
  • 失敗: 家令が負傷する

供物を徴収 / Collect Tribute

遊牧民のみ使用可能
家臣か属国にのみ派遣可能

  • 成功: 資金臨時収入を獲得
  • 失敗: 関係ペナルティがつく

密偵頭

パッシブ能力

  • 陰謀を究明する
    • 密偵頭がいなければあらゆる陰謀を究明できない
    • 密偵頭本人があなたを陰謀にかけている場合も究明されない
      • 誰を任命するかは要注意
  • 任地とその隣接州の視界を獲得
    • 「情報網を構築」「技術調査」との併用で偵察に役立つ
  • Discovers plots. If you have no Spymaster, you will not discover any plots. Obviously if the Spymaster himself is plotting against you, he won't tell you, so be careful who you appoint.
  • Removes fog of war from the job province and all neighboring provinces, making both "Study Technology" and "Build Spy Network" useful for scouting.

任務の詳細?

策謀 / Scheme

  • 対象地で進行中の陰謀に対して究明率増加: 策略x1%
    • 成功: 家臣を自国の派閥から引き離せる
    • 成功: 同格の家臣を自身の派閥に引き入れられる
    • 失敗: 密偵頭が暴漢にやられる
  • +1% increased chance of detecting plots in progress in a given province per skill
    • Success: An event allowing you to discourage a vassal from being a member of factions in your realm.
    • Success: An event allowing you to encourage a fellow vassal to join your faction.
    • Failure: The spymaster is attacked by thugs.

情報網を構築 / Build Spy Network

  • 陰謀達成力増加: 策略x0.5%
    • 成功: 主君からゲイの領主に対する恐喝を誘発
    • 成功: 主君から領主に対する汚職の糾弾及びそれに付随する罰金を誘発
  • +0.5% plot power per skill
    • Success: Liege can attempt to blackmail a male homosexual ruler
    • Success: Liege can accuse a ruler of corruption and attempt to fine them

技術調査 / Study Technology

自領以外で、1つ以上の技術発展において自首都を上回る州にのみ派遣できる

  • 対象地から自首都へ技術を伝搬
    策略に比例して加速する
    効果は他の研究任務と累積する
    • 成功: 技術点+50(対象発展はランダム)
    • 失敗: 対象地の領主に密偵頭が見つかり、投獄される

宮廷司祭

任務の詳細?

思想転向 / Proselytize

  • 成功: 対象地にいる家臣・廷臣があなたの宗教に改宗する(高確率)
  • 成功: 対象伯領があなたの宗教に改宗する(低確率)
  • 成功: 対象地の領主に思想転向の可否を問い、認可された場合、後ほど改めてその宗教への改宗が問われる
    • 多神教以外で、多神教の独立領主の首都に派遣した場合
    • 最初の選択で拒否された場合、宮廷司祭は投獄される
  • 失敗: 宮廷司祭が負傷もしくは死亡し、あなたは名声-10
  • 失敗: 宮廷司祭が異端の家臣を告発し、どちらを支持するか問われる(回答によってそれぞれに評価ボーナス・ペナルティ)
  • 失敗: 民が改宗に抵抗し、対象地で1年の間暴動発生確率増加
  • Success: A vassal or courtier in the province converts to your religion (high frequency).
  • Success: The county is converted to your religion (low frequency).
  • Success: (If sent to a foreign independent pagan's capital; mission available to non-pagans only) The target ruler gets an event where he can either imprison the chaplain or allow him to proselytize. If he is tolerated, the ruler later gets an event to choose whether to convert to the chaplain's religion.
  • Failure: The chaplain is attacked, being killed or injured. You lose 10 Prestige.
  • Failure: The chaplain accuses a vassal of heresy. The vassal gives you an event in which you can choose to back him up or back up your chaplain. You get an opinion bonus with one and a penalty with the other.
  • Failure: Local population resists conversion, causing increased revolt risk for 1 year.

文化技術研究 / Research Cultural Tech

部族制は使用不能

  • 文化的発展の伝播速度増加: 学習x5%
    • 成功: 資金を支払うと文化技術点+50
    • 失敗: 宮廷司祭が異端に転向し、転向もしくは投獄を問われる

宗教的関係を改善 / Improve Religious Relations

ムスリムは使用不能

  • 成功: 教区領主から2年の間評価+40(高確率)
    • 特に教皇など宗教指導者に対して役立つ
  • 成功: 教区領主からその宗教指導者に対して評価-15

寄付 / Perform Charity

ムスリムのみ使用可能

  • 対象地で暴動発生確率軽減: 学習x1%
    • 成功: 信仰心+15
      • 学習13以上が必要(MTTH57)
    • 成功: 家臣・同教の徒と関係改善
      • 学習13以上が必要(MTTH70・宗教権威で発生率変化)
    • 失敗: 宮廷司祭が負傷もしくは死亡
    • 失敗: 宮廷司祭が資金を横領し、放免もしくは投獄を問われる
  • -1% revolt risk per skill in the target province.
    • Success: You gain 15 piety (MTTH: 57 months with 13+ skill).
    • Success: Improved relations with vassal of same religion (MTTH: 70 months with 13+ skill, modified by moral authority).
    • Failure: The imam / mullah is attacked by a mob, being wounded or killed.
    • Failure: The imam / mullah embezzles money. You may pardon or imprison him.

熱意を結晶 / Build Zeal

部族制のみ使用可能

  • 信仰心信仰心: +学習x0.05/月
    • 成功: 3部隊のイベント兵を獲得
      それぞれ国内兵力の7.5%にあたり100~3000人の範囲に収まる
      これらは維持費に名声がかかり、9~15ヶ月以内に宗教戦争に従事しないと解散する
  • +0.05 piety per skill per month
    • Success: Get event troops (Three stacks, each 7.5% of realm levies, minimum of 100 and maximum of 3000), which must be used in a religious war within one year (plus or minus three months) or else be disbanded, costing prestige.

*1 当人の第一称号を決定
*2 家令から罷免しても効果は継続

添付ファイル: filecouncil.png 56件 [詳細]

トップ   編集 凍結 差分 バックアップ 添付 複製 名前変更 リロード   新規 一覧 単語検索 最終更新   ヘルプ   最終更新のRSS
Last-modified: 2016-05-03 (火) 03:19:34 (591d)